Thursday, July 21, 2011

The best birthday party ever!

It's embarrassing how bad I've been about blogging. There have been so many other more pressing things to do. There still are, so I'll try to make this quick.

Lina's birthday was in May, while Erik and I were in Germany. After that there was all the end of the school year stuff and a 3 week visit from my mom and stepfather. Therefore we postponed the birthday party until July second.

The theme for the party was model of the day. I would have loved to be the photographer, but sometimes I don't have time to do that and be a mom too, so I asked my friend and fellow photographer Amy Archer to take the pictures. She brought her portable studio equipment and encouraged the girls to accessorize and pose.

Here are some of my favorite model shots.





No comments: