Monday, December 15, 2008

Cold Front in California

Since we arrived safely in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon, everyone's been talking about the weather and how cold it is. I guess it's a good thing that they pointed it out, because otherwise I might not have noticed. Rain has been predicted, but it's been mostly sunny anyhow. Temperatures have ranged from 6 to 14 C (43 to 57 F), certainly not shorts weather, but very nice compared to Skåne this time of year. This cold and rainy weather is expected to last all week, so I guess I won't be coming home with a tan this year.

We were so exhausted by the time we arrived around 3 PM on Friday that we didn't do much more than eat dinner and go to bed. Going to bed at 6 PM turned out to be a huge mistake since I woke up at 3:30 AM. The worst part is that Lina had already been up since 2 AM.

I managed to sleep until 7 AM today, but I'm fading fast now, and hope I can keep myself away until 8 PM.

No comments: