Monday, December 1, 2008

Lice

My daughter has lice again. I could just scream. Or cry. With so much stuff going on getting ready for Christmas and our vacation, I really don't have time to deal with this. I guess I should try to think positive--since this is the second time, I know what to do, and at least I should be done doing it before we leave for our vacation. Last time was just before our vacation to Norway, so even when we were dead tired, we still had to comb every day.

Even thinking of lice makes my head itch. To be on the safe side, I treated myself and husband too. Part of the routine for ensuring a louse free house is washing or freezing all the bedding, clothing, and stuffed animals that she's come in contact with. I've been doing laundry all weekend, so I'm pretty much caught up now. Does anyone know how long do the stuffed animals need to be in the freezer? Good thing I'm not doing any entertaining here before Christmas, or I'd never be able to cope with a freezer full of toys.

No comments: